Waived Implementation Fees for New Fully Managed IT Support Contracts
Many of our clients have recently expressed to us that current circumstances exposed significant IT challenges within their organizations. Many internal IT resources and outsourced IT providers are inundated with requests for remote access setups, business continuity plans, and more, and they don’t have the bandwidth to keep pace. We want you to know that, at Kelley Connect, our Managed IT team is fully staffed at scale, operational, and ready to assist.
In support of our community during this unprecedented time, we are waiving all implementation fees for Fully Managed IT Support contracts signed between now and April 30 and on-boarded prior to June 1st.
Our service offering includes:
- Unlimited Help Desk and On-Site Remediation – live-answer help desk
- LogMeIn Pro – provides remote access to PCs on the corporate network
- Hosted (Cloud-Based) Servers – can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection
- Office 365 with Teams – facilitates collaboration via chat, video conferencing, screen-sharing, and more
- Enterprise-Grade Firewall with VPN – allows direct access to an on-premise server from anywhere
- Enhanced Security Services – dark web monitoring, enhanced spam filtering, cloud-based security, and more
As part of our consultative process, you will be introduced to one of our Virtual CIOs who will recommend the appropriate service(s) for your organization and ensure that your technology plan is aligned with your broader organizational goals. This process, including a network discovery, can be completed entirely via video conference to ensure the safety of all parties involved.
If IT support is a current challenge or priority for you, I ask for a 15-minute call to introduce Kelley Connect IT and discuss how our Fully Managed platform can positively impact your organization. We look forward to speaking with you!