Network Security Assessment & Compliance
Choosing a partner to keep your network secure and ensure you are always compliant can be tough. With our team’s experience and advancement with technology the decision is simple, Kelley Connect. We have the tools to keep your network and infrastructure secure.
No matter what industry you are in, ensuring your business is compliant with standards and regulations is extremely important. Kelley Connect completes a thorough network assessment geared towards the specific regulatory compliance rules your business is bound by, (HIPAA, PCI, etc.). Kelley Connect will search for areas of non-compliance and provide a report of findings and recommendations that identifies risks, potential impact, and urgency. Not following compliance standards can lead to hefty fines and loss of important information, but don’t worry, we can help ensure this doesn’t happen to you.
A HIPAA Compliance Risk Analysis, which is a requirement of the EHR Meaningful Use Incentive Program and the first step in an organization’s HIPAA compliance efforts, includes:
- Identification of confidentiality and integrity risk, and availability of Protected Health Information (PHI)
- Complete Inventory of all systems that store, receive, maintain or transmit Electronic Protected Health Information (ePHI)
- Assessment of current security measures
- Identification of potential threats and vulnerabilities
- Determination of likelihood and impact of threat occurrence
- Identification of recommended controls to safeguard ePHI
Preventative Measures – Kelley Connect works with industry-leading security companies, like SOPHOS, to provide products and services that put your network in the safest possible position to prevent security breaches. We have developed extensive security plans for current clients and look forward to building one for you that will ensure your network and data are not vulnerable to breaches and hackings.
If your business needs help when it comes to network security and compliance, the Kelley Connect team is ready to help. Contact us today.