ICYMI: Important Microsoft 365 changes
With recent updates coming out of Redmond, even if we don’t already work with you on the Microsoft front, we found this to be valuable information for everyone. In case you missed it, Microsoft recently announced a worldwide price increase for its Microsoft 365 product line. Kelley Connect is here to help navigate all the ongoing changes around those licenses and see what this can mean for your business.
Effective March 1, 2022, the following M365 products will have their prices increased:
- Enterprise: Office 365 E1: $10 (from $8), Office 365 E3: $23 (from $20), Office 365 E5: $38 (from $35), Microsoft 365 E3: $36 (from $32).
- SMB: Microsoft 365 Business Basic: $6 (from $5), Microsoft 365 Business Premium: $22 (from $20).
- Nonprofit: No changes to nonprofit pricing or purchasing methods.
- Please note Microsoft is NOT changing pricing for Microsoft 365 E5, Microsoft Business Standard, or the Frontline SKUs.
- Monthly subscriptions will be subject to a 20% fee on top of the 15% price increase.
- All termed agreements 1-year or longer will not be subject to the 20% fee and may still be paid for monthly.
These changes are significant for sure. That said, this is what we do. Let’s have a strategic conversation around your licensing needs, whether you are on the Microsoft platform or not. We’ve identified this as an opportunity to assess and answer questions as we help optimize for the best approach to growing your business. Bringing you onto the Microsoft platform can turn into savings by eliminating other redundancies.