A Productive, High Quality, and Versatile Digital Press – In a Small Footprint.
The imagePRESS C910 series is a true, mid-volume production, color digital press that incorporates advanced technologies that can help print establishments achieve amazing results – all in a small footprint. Incorporated into the color digital press is Canon’s passion and unique understanding of imaging, photography, color science, and workflow. This expertise has resulted with an high-quality digital press that is both productive and versatile for printing establishments of varying shapes and sizes.
The synergy of the intuitive UI and easy to operate press can help your entry level and most experienced operators produce brilliant output, on a wide range of medias, while helping to shorten turnaround times on your most simple and complex jobs.
This color digital press is engineered to help you meet the challenging demands and tight deadlines of your daily workload while helping you to expand your offerings that can make an impact – all without having to make a significant investment.
- Production speeds of up to 90 or 80 ipm
- Maintains rated speed on uncoated stocks up to 80 lb. Cover
- 7,650 sheet feeding capacity with up to six different sources
- Wide array of productive Canon in-line accessories
- 2400 x 2400-dpi print resolution utilizing the unique R-VCSEL imaging technology
- Intuitive calibration process that uses internal sensors to measure test patches
- Translucent CV Toner produces vibrant images on a wide variety of stocks
- Multi DAT helps to achieve consistent color across long runs automatically
- Supports stocks up to 130 lb. Cover in weight
- Runs a variety of envelopes and long sheets up to 51.2″
- Achieve highly accurate and consistent registration even on large and heavy stocks
- Meets ENERGY STAR® standards and rated EPEAT® Gold
“With Kelley Connect, I can call right now, and they’re here in ten minutes to help with whatever. I feel like they care.”
Owner/Operator, Minuteman Press
“They know all of the software and taught me everything I could possibly need. And if I don’t know something, I can call our rep, and if he doesn’t know, he’ll find someone for me who does. They have gone above and beyond.”
Digital Print Specialist, University of Portland