Whether you’re printing jobs for clients or pushing jobs through for stakeholders, it’s crucial to keep customers satisfied… and that’s what the imagePRESS digital color press is all about.
From enterprises responsible for office type printing and the printing of previously outsourced high-quality marketing collateral to franchises where paper handling, space, and budget are key concerns, the imagePRESS C710 offers production grade features at a budget friendly investment.
The imagePRESS C710 delivers stunning image quality at up to 70 letter-sized impressions per minute, enabling demanding office environments, CRD’s, and light production shops to print a variety of applications including newsletters, presentations, marketing materials, business cards, brochures, envelopes, and even banners up to 30 inches in length. To help ensure you get the most from this engine, the imagePRESS C710 offers:
Production Grade Reliability & Uptime:
Designed for demanding production environments, the imagePRESS C710 can bring production grade reliability to high-end office and light production environments helping to ensure jobs are completed under tight deadlines.
Ease of Use & Intuitive GUI:
The built-in imagePRESS Printer Kit includes the capability to integrate with optional enterprise solutions such as uniFLOW and support for Canon’s MEAP platform, which helps simplify routine scanning, copying, and multifunctional workflow processes.
High Productivity & Broad Media Support:
High image quality on many paper stocks including plain, heavy, coated, specialty, as well as high productivity on complex and mixed media jobs help keep more print and scan jobs in-house, while producing presentation handouts, memos, flyers, forms, brochures, mailings, envelopes, and business cards.
- Production speeds of up to 70 ipm
- Maintains rated speed on uncoated stocks up to 80 lb. Cover
- 7,650 sheet feeding capacity with up to six different sources
- Wide array of productive Canon in-line accessories
- 2400 x 2400-dpi print resolution utilizing the unique R-VCSEL imaging technology
- Intuitive calibration process that uses internal sensors to measure test patches
- Translucent CV Toner produces vibrant images on a wide variety of stocks
- Multi DAT helps to achieve consistent color across long runs automatically
- Supports stocks up to 130 lb. Cover in weight
- Runs a variety of envelopes and long sheets2 up to 51.2″
- Achieve highly accurate and consistent registration even on large and heavy stocks
- Meets ENERGY STAR® standards and rated EPEAT Gold
“With Kelley Connect, I can call right now, and they’re here in ten minutes to help with whatever. I feel like they care.”
Owner/Operator, Minuteman Press
“They know all of the software and taught me everything I could possibly need. And if I don’t know something, I can call our rep, and if he doesn’t know, he’ll find someone for me who does. They have gone above and beyond.”
Digital Print Specialist, University of Portland