Join our team as a Kelley Connect Sales Representative
Kelley is looking for highly motivated individuals who are looking for an opportunity in career acceleration. Candidate should have excellent interpersonal skills, a strong work ethic and high personal expectations. A goal orientated individual with the mindset that they can increase our sales footprint in the area, while fostering existing and new relationships is what we desire. Year one would include salary, accompanied by commission, expense reimbursement and benefits after 60 days.
Desired Skill / attributes:
- Successful experience in professional sales, 2+ years preferred.
- Track record of actively developing new and existing customer base
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal persuasion and interpersonal skills.
- Success Driven
- Driver’s License
- Base Salary with commission
- Medical Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Expense Reimbursement
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flex Spending
- Supplemental insurance
- Profit Sharing upon goal attainment
- Paid Holidays
- Opportunity for full commission
Successful candidate must be able to pass background check and have satisfactory driving record.
Want to learn more? Contact Matthew Dunstan at 702-468-5834 or email@example.com.